[Openmcl-devel] Unreliable (load <file>) with MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

Denis Lorrain dlo_lorrain at yahoo.fr
Mon May 22 12:19:08 PDT 2017

Dear Shannon and Ron,

Many thanks for your interest and help. The attached ccl-init.lisp file causes directly the Example 1 problem of my first message. No other file is loaded.

1. Put it in the home directory
2. Start CCL with a double-click
3. After some compiler warnings (cf. initial comment in the file) here's what you get when calling function new:

4. Open the ccl-init.lisp file and manually evaluate the defclass midi-score... form with Lisp menu > Execute selection or <cmd><E>:
| 1 >
| #<STANDARD-CLASS MIDI-SCORE>
5. The same call to function new now works OK and returns a midi-score object:
| 1 > (new 'midi-score :name "poipoi")
| #<MIDI-SCORE #x302000EB244D>
| 1 >

That's it... Many thanks in advance.