[Openmcl-devel] Problem compiling clozure github version on Sierra

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Tue Oct 10 11:52:29 PDT 2017

Hi,

Since I had a new install of High Sierra sitting around I just cloned the git repository and followed the directions to build on [https://github.com/Clozure/ccl](https://github.com/Clozure/ccl).  It works fine.

NB:  This is HIGH Sierra, not Sierra as asked.

The only thing that doesn't work (but does build) is the Clozure CL32 app, but, that's a known problem and probably not worth fixing given that 32 bit apps will be disappearing soonish.

cheers

bruce