[Openmcl-devel] how to move-on efficiently

Ralf Stoye stoye at stoye.com
Sun Jul 15 04:29:56 PDT 2018

Hello everyone,
i just had a look on ccl-tests - nice!

I would like you (folks at clozure) to create a guideline for participation
 - a recipe how to handle this situations in a well defined way.
eg. fork ccl, fork ccl-tests, make a bug report, create a test referring to this bug, add a test to ccl-tests ...

Please comment on this so we can move on ;-)

I remember the times when a problemreport on this list was answered nearly in realtime
and included some highly insightfull explanation by you all, specially by gary byers.
I miss this ;-)

BTW. I hope he's fine

Ralf Stoye