[Openmcl-devel] Curses back end for Hemlock

73budden . budden73 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:03:08 PST 2018

Hi! I did that many times already in different places. So obviously
the obscurity was not caused by the lack of announcements :)

Russian (new) version is https://bitbucket.org/budden/clcon , older
English version is here https://bitbucket.org/budden/clcon - it is
rather old, has no CCL support, and inspector quality is poor.

You can see some (maybe unpublihsed) English version with CCL in
action here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f4QRS0d8NU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v646qfMrKn0