[Openmcl-devel] CCL, ncurses, and raw mode

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Mon Mar 12 11:15:18 PDT 2018

I’m trying to use libncurses in ccl and it’s mostly working, except that I can’t turn on raw mode i.e. the mode where ctrl-C and ctrl-Z are delivered to the Lisp process as normal characters rather than as OS signals.  I can get this to work in C so I know that libncurses is doing the right thing.  Do any of you CCL-internals gurus have any idea what CCL is doing to thwart raw mode, and what I can do to unthwart it?

(I’m not posting code because my current code has a ton of dependencies and creating a standalone demo of the problem would be a fair amount of work, so I thought I’d start by seeing if anyone just knows the answer offhand.)

Thanks,
rg