[Openmcl-devel] Windows Rebuild Anyone?

Steven Nunez steve_nunez at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 21:22:44 PST 2018

Has anyone tried a full rebuild on MS Windows lately? I just tried with the latest stable release and am encountering numerous errors. This is on Windows 10 with all updates and a recent install of Msys2. The first hurdle is hard-coded linker and assembler paths in the lisp-kernel makefile for win64. Correcting those gets the build a bit farther, but then fails on:

../lisp-exceptions.h:37:26: error: conflicting types for ‘siginfo_t’
All the pre-requisites mentioned in the makefile are installed. Are there Windows build instructions somewhere that I have missed? Anyone done a full rebuild-ccl on this platform recently?