[Openmcl-devel] test version of Mojave-compatible app store ccl

Rainer Joswig joswig at lisp.de
Mon Nov 19 01:06:39 PST 2018

Hi,

is it related to the following?

Mac:~ rj$ time ccl64 --eval '(quit)'

real	0m0.023s
user	0m0.009s
sys	0m0.012s
Mac:~ rj$ time ccl64 --eval '(quit)'

real	0m0.024s
user	0m0.009s
sys	0m0.012s
Mac:~ rj$ time ccl64 --eval '(quit)'

real	0m0.024s
user	0m0.009s
sys	0m0.011s
Mac:~ rj$ time ccl64 --eval '(quit)'
Unhandled exception 4 at 0x7fff71dceb53, context->regs at #x70000718c590
? for help
[9382] Clozure CL kernel debugger:

I can call CCL with a QUIT function call several times and in random intervals (one out of ten calls on a mostly idle machine) it crashes on exit.

I've built the ccl64 from the latest Github version (yesterday) like described in the issue 150.

ccl64 --version
Version 1.12-dev (v1.12-dev.3-44-g8fa7fdfc) DarwinX8664

OS version is macOS 10.14.1

Regards,

Rainer