[Openmcl-devel] Bug bounty

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:08:11 PDT 2018

Ron,

quoting http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/f_rm_rm.htm

*delete* <http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/f_rm_rm.htm#delete>, *delete-if*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/f_rm_rm.htm#delete-if>, and *delete-if-not*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/f_rm_rm.htm#delete-if-not> return a *sequence*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/26_glo_s.htm#sequence> of the same *type*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/26_glo_t.htm#type> as *sequence* that has the
same elements except that those in the subsequence *bounded*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/26_glo_b.htm#bounded> by *start* and *end*
and *satisfying
the test*have been deleted. *Sequence* may be destroyed and used to
construct the result; however, the result might or might not be *identical*
<http://clhs.lisp.se/Body/26_glo_i.htm#identical> to *sequence*

`DELETE` is an optimization to `REMOVE` that may destroy the sequence if it
has to.  Still, you need to save the return value of `DELETE` as there is
no guarantee that the sequence is modified in-place.  I'd assume that
`interval:delete` works the same way.

-Hans