[Openmcl-devel] Bug bounty

Scott L. Burson Scott at sympoiesis.com
Sat Oct 27 10:52:59 PDT 2018

Ah, I see that there's a semantic difference between FSet's interval-sets
and these interval trees.  FSet merges intervals that overlap or abut while
from what I see on Wikipedia, these interval trees don't do that.  It's the
difference between a set represented as a collection of intervals, where we
care only what numbers are in the set, versus a set of intervals that we
want to remember as pairs.  Depending on your requirements, either of these
might fit your needs better.

-- Scott