[Openmcl-devel] test version of Mojave-compatible app store ccl

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Sat Oct 27 15:19:45 PDT 2018

Hi everyone.

I just packaged a test version of an updated CCL for the Mac App Store.  This version will run on Mojave.

If anyone wants to test this version out and make sure there are no disastrous issues with it before I submit it to Apple, I'd appreciate that.

Get it from http://setf.clozure.com/~rme/ccl.pkg.

Don't double-click it.  You have to install it with

sudo installer -store -pkg ccl.pkg -target /

Let me know how it goes if you try it out.  I'd like to submit the update to the Mac App Store soon.

-m