[Openmcl-devel] Crash on launch after upgrade to macOS 10.15.2

Dan S. Camper dan at bti.net
Fri Dec 13 09:42:34 PST 2019

Hi Dave,

I was originally working with the Mac AppStore version of CCL.  My apologies for omitting that detail.

Since my earlier report, I have compiled my own version of ccl (v1.12-dev.5) using Xcode 10.3 and using the instructions provided by Bruce O'Neel in another email thread.  That seems to work, but I admit to not yet testing everything extensively.

Thanks,

DSC

Dan S. Camper
Thaumaturge