[Openmcl-devel] CCL rebuild fails for current (and old) master on OSX 10.14

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Wed Dec 18 07:07:23 PST 2019

Hi,

Yes, I think that's exactly the algorithm used when the assembler has some bizarre number.

I think it gets that bizarre number because it's mixing unsigned and signed calculations.

Of course if this doesn't matter to Apple then then it's just amusing and not useful :-(.  To me this is a clear bug and not necessary just because CCL needs the assembler to work correctly.
cheers

bruce