[Openmcl-devel] CCL rebuild fails for current (and old) master on OSX 10.14

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Tue Dec 31 14:13:43 PST 2019

> On Dec 31, 2019, at 4:55 AM, Bruce O'Neel <bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch> wrote:
>

> HI,
>
> I have now submitted a feedback to Apple as
> FB7515029.

Thanks for doing that.  I had already submitted FB7464217, but your test case is shorter.

I think that a lot of Apple people are out for the Christmas and New Year's Day holidays, so I'm hopeful that someone will look at it when the holidays are over.

Plainly CCL needs to change so that its assembly language code can be assembled with the LLVM assembler, but still, the older assembler should still work.