[Openmcl-devel] ccl and macOS Mojave

Denis Lorrain dlo_lorrain at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 5 08:05:31 PST 2019

I'm a basic user of CCL Version 1.11-store-r16714 (DarwinX8664) — downloaded from Mac App Store, and 100% satisfied with the environment.
I've read contributions on this mailing list since Sept. 2018 (special thanks to R. Matthew Emerson) about a coming macOS Mojave 10.14 compatible version, but nothing after last Jan. 2nd. The App Store still offers only version 1.11.
I am aware this may not be an very high priority issue, but is a solution in sight?
DLO