[Openmcl-devel] command-line invocation on Mac

Christopher Stacy cstacy at dtpq.com
Sun Mar 31 17:46:40 PDT 2019

I have installed the app (from the App Store) and it works.

However, I would like to also use it from Slime/Emacs.
I have the ccl64 script, but am not sure where to point it.

~$ l /usr/local/clozure/
     app_contents@ -> /Applications/Clozure CL.app/Contents/MacOS/
$ export CCL_DEFAULT_DIRECTORY=/usr/local/clozure/app_contents/
$ ccl64