[Openmcl-devel] Type-of and positive/negative integers

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Wed Oct 23 23:55:35 PDT 2019

Hey Steven,

What is the most-positive-fixnum on your implementation? I would suspect
that it is 1152921504606846975, so (INTEGER 0 1152921504606846975) is a
subtype of FIXNUM, hence it is more specific type.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi