[Openmcl-devel] Type-of and positive/negative integers

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Oct 24 23:55:49 PDT 2019

If you look for something simple like 'time' there is a system
"metering" on quicklisp (written by Mark Kantrowitz around the time when
I was born :-)

https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/dkochmanski/metering

Since it uses only CL things it should work on MS Windows too. It works
by hijacking function definitions to trace how long they take and how
much they cons. See the readme for more details.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi