[Openmcl-devel] impact of number of arguments and closures on performance

Taoufik Dachraoui dachraoui.taoufik at gmail.com
Tue May 12 13:33:16 PDT 2020

I read the book (rapidly), but their implementation is so different than
mine; at first look, it is not obvious
how it relates to my implementation; In my implementation I use frames, and
a stack of stacks (where each
inner stack is used by a frame as its environment (closures);

My issue is that it is not clear how to optimise the stack of stacks that
are used by the frames; it looks difficult
for now at least

regards

-taoufik

--