[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Big Sur and Apple M1 chips

Bruce O'Neel bruce.oneel at pckswarms.ch
Wed Nov 18 10:15:07 PST 2020

Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience about CCL on Big Sur/Intel?  Does it work like Catalina?  Better?  Worse?  Does the GUI work as well

How about CCL on Big Sur/Apple M1?  Yes I know that CCL is not ARMv8 yet, but, how does rosetta deal with CCL?  And the GUI, does that work also?

Thanks.  My Macs are now old enough that only one of them can go to Big Sur and that is my main Mac.  I don't want to find out after the upgrade that CCL doesn't work.

cheers

bruce