[Openmcl-devel] Graphical User Interface

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Sat Apr 24 12:03:10 PDT 2021

Genworks can contribute toward an M1 port. I have to check with my
financial people to see exactly how much, I think at least $1000.

Like Ron said, do we have someone who is even willing to take the money and
qualified and willing to do the work?

The CLF can also spin up a donations page on our payments host, and we can
publicize on common-lisp.net, if that would be helpful.

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 2:58 PM Gary Palter <gmpalter4clozure at fastmail.com>
wrote:

> M1 port
>
>   - Gary
>

> On Apr 24, 2021, at 2:53 PM, Dave Cooper <david.cooper at genworks.com>
> wrote:
>

> Is this for an M1 port or graphical UI?
>
> On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 2:55 PM martin <brooks.martin at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
>> I can put in $200.
>> Martin
>>
>> > On Apr 19, 2021, at 2:07 PM, Myra Jean Prelle <mjp32 at comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I haven’t been using CCL for a while, but it is such a great tool, I’d
>> be willing to put in $100.  I bet there are lots of folks that can’t afford
>> thousands but want to help out.

>> INTERFACE FOR CCL?

>> another, and one thing I would really like to see is a GUI that does not
>> depend on MacOS, i.e. something that runs in a browser or OpenGL.  The fact
>> that not a single person other than me has stepped up to fund an M1 port
>> indicates that the writing is on the wall for CCL on MacOS.  :-(

> --
> My Best,
>
> Dave Cooper, david.cooper at gen.works
> genworks.com, gendl.org