[Openmcl-devel] Idiot question about rebuilding CCL

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Sat Oct 23 04:26:35 PDT 2021

I've just upgraded (well, they call it an upgrade, some might differ) to a macOS version that has an Xcode which fixes whatever the assembler problem was that previously stopped me building CCL.

Am I right that the approved way (this is based on the 1.12 release notes) to rebuold is now

- be in the right kernel directory, do a make (make clean && make if paranoid)
- then do a (ccl:rebuild-ccl :clean t), *not* :full t as previously.

This certainly works for me and I've baked it into my rebuild script, but I wanted to check it was right.

Thanks

--tim