[Openmcl-devel] [ccl-dev] CL+SSL crashes the IDE on M1 macs

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Thu Dec 22 13:31:38 PST 2022

The weird thing is that my ccl-init doesn't actually load anything, in no small part because I am well aware of this pitfall.  But also, I maintain multiple development environments (which is why I have multiple copies of quicklisp), so my ccl-init just defines init functions for those environments but doesn't actually run them.