[Openmcl-devel] Is the Clozure CL IDE available on Windows

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Tue Jan 4 08:56:21 PST 2022

No, the IDE is Mac-only.

It could conceivably be ported to Windows (and Linux too) because it is based on a portable editor called Hemlock, which was originally developed for CMUCL [1].  But it hasn’t been done, probably because Hemlock and Emacs are not different enough to make it worth the effort.

[1] https://www.cons.org/cmucl/hemlock/index.html