[Openmcl-devel] List restored

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Tue Mar 15 17:24:00 PDT 2022

I’ve moved the openmcl-devel mailing list to a new machine.

With any luck, it will work correctly. The archives have also been moved.

I will mention that gmail has been blocking list messages as spam, so it’s possible that message delivery has been disabled for some gmail users. (Of course, affected gmail users are probably not going to this message…)

I plan to put back the legacy Subversion and Trac soon, but for the moment, those are out of service.