[Openmcl-devel] REQUIRE has gone rogue

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat May 21 10:32:05 PDT 2022

The reason I am encountering this issue is that I just built myself an IDE from the latest github sources and they added a new "feature" that it REQUREs easygui on startup.  Because REQUIRE prints that LOADING... message, the altconsole always starts whenever the IDE starts, so I wanted to suppress that message.  But I can't figure out where it is coming from.

rg