[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Big Sur and Apple M1 chips

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Wed Oct 12 18:12:14 PDT 2022

Hi,

 Has anyone been discussing or trying to coordinate a CCL apple silicon
port lately?

 I'm supposed to assemble names of any willing devs for the project, and
maybe some ballpark cost estimates.

 Please let me know if you know any.  Also let me know if any other efforts
are afoot.

Thanks,

 Dave Cooper
 Board Member, Common Lisp Foundation