[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.12.2 release

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Thu Aug 10 05:10:20 PDT 2023

What Ron says is entirely correct.  But it's worth noting that I used CCL to bootstrap SBCL on an M1 mac quite recently.  So it does run well enough for that.  It did take a very long time!  I didn't write down how long it took, but I think it was 'stop the machine from sleeping and let it run overnight' levels of slow.

--tim