[Openmcl-devel] basic GitHub action for building CCL lisp kernel?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri Aug 11 09:07:32 PDT 2023

I don't have any experience with github actions, but I do have spare bandwidth, a fair bit of experience running stuff in the cloud, and a willingness to read docs.

Apropos of which, according to the CCL docs there are 8 platforms:
reasonably recent macOS (x86-64)
Linux (x86, x86-64, armv7l)
FreeBSD (x86-64)
Solaris (well, illumos) (x86-64)
Microsoft Windows XP and later (x86, x86-64)
But you said six.  Which platforms have been dropped?

rg