[Openmcl-devel] installation

Osman Buyukisik osman at fuse.net
Sat Feb 18 21:22:21 PST 2023

Hello all,

I was not smart enough to install ccl  from the github. I was able to
follow instructions on the github website to rebuild the ccl. But there
was nothing about the final install process. I needed to put either a
shell script or an elf executable at a place on my PATH.

Finally figured out the wiki url and there I got the information needed:
scripts/ccl was the shell script to modify and place on the PATH. I
think maybe this info should be on the README files on the github ccl?

By the way, I use ccl to build  maxima cas software. ccl build comes in
close second to sbcl in running the maxima tests.

Thanks for the nice lisp.