[Openmcl-devel] The M1 port and the future of CCL

Jon Boone ipmonger at delamancha.org
Fri Nov 24 11:30:02 PST 2023

Perhaps I’m mistaken, but given the Mac platform will continue to be a moving target, isn’t more than a question of an initial port to aarch64, but also ongoing development (switching fit integration, keeping the IDE up to par with whatever UI Guideline changes happen, etc?

Is there a sufficient community to provide the necessary testing/debugging of patches and how does this become a stable community supported project?

— jb