[Openmcl-devel] The M1 port and the future of CCL

Scott L. Burson Scott at sympoiesis.com
Sun Nov 26 11:01:02 PST 2023

I ran the test several times to give the JIT compiler a chance to do its
thing, and the improvement was very slight.

No, the JVM still doesn't have general TCO, though I found a blog post
showing how to get self-tail-calls to work by transforming the bytecode.  I
don't think ABCL is doing this, though.

-- Scott