[Openmcl-devel] M1 port: Call for funding

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Mon Jan 1 05:50:43 PST 2024

Yes! I would enthusiastically attend a “just bump the fasl version number” (i.e. null upgrade) bootstrapping class.

Modifying gdb so that it recognizes Lisp objects could help quite a bit (e.g. headers, type bits, etc). When I was at Harlequin, I modified gdb so it better displayed Dylan stack frames (and hid internal ones), and that wasn’t such a heavy lift, even for someone who’d never hacked gdb before.

--Tim