[Openmcl-devel] work in arm64 branch or on main branch?

Bharat Shetty bshetty at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 19:44:18 PST 2024

As the source, scripts are all segregated, this should be OK as long as the
common files use the preprocessor directive right. Working from a single
branch will id issues earlier. But instead of main branch you could use a
development branch which syncs/fetches changes as and when they are done on
the main branch. Doing so will keep the releases clean.

Maintaining a different branch does not have overhead in git/hg etc. Our
team will create a branch per issue and manage it easily.

Regards,
Bharat