[Openmcl-devel] CDR for Package-Local Nicknames [Feedback Request]

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Sun Jul 7 07:28:51 PDT 2024

Apologies, I missed your mention of Franz, (as I rarely think of their “Allegro” brand). Also BTW, I noticed missing from your list of implementations is Genera, the still-used Symbolics Common Lisp. I am in close touch with its maintainer Gary Palter, who (I believe) also reads openMCL email.

--Tim