[Openmcl-devel] DeLurking...

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Fri Feb 4 15:59:42 PST 2005

Hi,

I just recently joined this list after gazing
longingly at the OpenMCL Lisp screenshots on Lemonodor
(and finally purchasing a Macintosh).

So, I'm interested in writing applications for OS X in
Lisp, but I'm not sure what resources are out there
for picking this up.  The Bosco framework looks
promising, but perhaps there are better choices.

I downloaded the bleeding-edge CVS, built it, and
'oooed' and 'ahhhed' at Hemlock.  I messed around with
Alpaca and Bosco a bit.

Other than these items, can anyone provide some
pointers?

Also, do any of the OpenMCL intelligencia reachable
via IRC or similar?

Thanks,

-Brent