[Openmcl-devel] Performance tips

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Jun 21 17:10:15 PDT 2006

You may want to look at "ccl:library;chud-metering.txt".

Offhand, I'd have no idea why "a web app" would be any faster or
slower in any particular implementation; that'd probably depend on
what the application does and how it does it.  The interface to
CHUD isn't perfect, but it can often give you a clearer idea of
what your application's actually doing than you'd get from other
means.