[Openmcl-devel] CLX crash - FIXED!! and mcclim now works!!!!

Henry Irvine henryirvine at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 19:34:14 PST 2007

Gary, I believe that you must have really hit the caffeine!
With the latest cvs checkout, clx now compiles and works.  I also tried

With regards to why my ppc version of openmcl was having no troubles
with
clx, well, I think that it is still an early 1.0 version with no
updates.

Thanks,
Henry Irvine