[Openmcl-devel] Indenting more than one line

Rainer Joswig joswig at lisp.de
Fri Nov 30 10:13:47 PST 2007

Well, you can do M-x Indent Region .

I'd prefer to have an Indent menu item in the menu and on the right-
click context menu.

Yes, I have added that enhancement request to the Bug Tracker. ;-)

Btw., it is always useful to add 'Enhancement Requests' and 'Bug
reports'
to the Bug Tracker. All you need to do is to get an account and
add a new 'ticket'. Sometimes it is also a good idea if a request
already
exists.

I've used a similar tool in another project and now I'm a big fan of
tools
like these.

Regards,

Rainer Joswig