[Openmcl-devel] Error Running Currency Converter

Chris Van Dusen cavandusen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:26:21 PDT 2008

Mikel,

Running CurrencyConverter, I get this:

Error during early application initialization:

value #<A Dead Mac Pointer> is not of the expected type MACPTR.
? for help
[747] OpenMCL kernel debugger: ?
(G)  Set specified GPR to new value
(R)  Show raw GPR/SPR register values
(L)  Show Lisp values of tagged registers
(F)  Show FPU registers
(S)  Find and describe symbol matching specified name
(B)  Show backtrace
(T)  Show info about current thread
(X)  Exit from this debugger, asserting that any exception was handled
(P)  Propagate the exception to another handler (debugger or OS)
(K)  Kill OpenMCL process
(?)  Show this help
[747] OpenMCL kernel debugger:

Let me know if I can supply any more info.

Thanks,
Chris.