[Openmcl-devel] Execution 32bit ccl on windows 64bit

Louis Höfler louis.hoefler at gmx.de
Tue Jul 27 20:53:53 PDT 2010

Hello everyone.

I try to play around with the lispbuilder libraries.

However, these libraries need cffi and if I therefore

execute ccl 64bit cffi is not able to load the

precompile SDL libraries, who are 32bit.

I wanted to execute the ccl 32bit version, but

it does not start and simply prints out:

C:\ccl>wx86cl.exe

This application can't run under this OS version

So, how am I able to use the 32bit version on a 64bit

windows. I found no command line option to disable

this test.

Thank you for support, Louis Hoefler.