[Openmcl-devel] ClozureCL on iPhone

Lynbech Christian christian.lynbech at tieto.com
Wed Nov 2 04:59:55 PDT 2011

I am getting a little confused.

I understand that getting a full-fledged CCL, including compiler and
REPL, up and running on an iDevice is pretty difficult.

But if one looked at the (presumably) simpler problem of just getting a
standlone application transferred to the device, ie one that was
developed and dumped with CCL but without any dynamic development
environment, would we still need heavy handed extensions of CCL (like
compilling to C)?