[Openmcl-devel] BUG: kernel debugger on incorrect args to QUOTE (armel)

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Wed Nov 23 23:35:38 PST 2011

FWIW, this works on (most) real ARM hardware because of an implementation
artifact.  It's depending on behavior that's undefined,  so an emulator
(or some piece of ARM hardware that I haven't tested on) can raise an
exception or do what was intended or pretty much whatever it feels like
doing (e.g., the bug's in CCL, not qemu.)