[Openmcl-devel] Portable AllegroServe for Clozure CL

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Tue Dec 18 12:41:51 PST 2012

It looks like this atomic-incf and atomic-decf does not work for CCL
semaphores anymore (did it work that way at some point?) --- apparently the
functions signal-semaphore and wait-on-semaphore should be used instead, to
achieve such incrementing and decrementing:

  http://ccl.clozure.com/manual/chapter7.7.html#f_make-semaphore

I will work with aserve's main.cl and see if I can get it to work
properly... Ultimately it will be nice of course to get any conditional
compilation out of main.cl and isolated in the acl-compat layer...