[Openmcl-devel] How to debug?

Ralph Möritz ralph.moeritz at outlook.com
Fri Nov 16 01:25:38 PST 2012

Okay, so I just found this[1] message from the archives that seems to
indicate that STEP is considered obsolete. I also confirmed that CCL's
step does nothing (via macroexpand-1). So my question can then be
rephrased as: What debugging facilities exist in CCL that are
considered useful?

Ralph.

[1] http://www.clozure.com/pipermail/openmcl-devel/2010-January/010873.html