[Openmcl-devel] starting ccl 1.9

Mark Klein m_klein at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 5 06:22:07 PDT 2013

How do I install ccl 1.9 on my mac (2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 macbook pro, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5)? So far I have:

1) downloaded the code from clozure.com
2) clicked on the 64 bit image, which started lisp in a terminal window
3) evaluated (require "COCOA") there, which created a temp bundle (that is not itself a clickable application, it gives an error if I double-click on it)
4) evaluate (require "COCOA-APPLICATION") in the CCL temp bundle's listene , which starts loading a file and hangs, throwing errors to a terminal window

Is there a way to simply download a clickable version of 1.9? Otherwise, how can I build it myself?

    Thanks!

	Mark

Mark Klein
Principal Research Scientist