[Openmcl-devel] openGL

nik gaffney nik at f0.am
Wed Dec 18 10:24:04 PST 2002

thanks again, this makes it clearer. as for the documentation, this
explanation works fine (maybe sumarised) even something simple in the foreign
funtion/type section along the lines of the fact that the #$ macro can be
used to access constants, and an example (which makes it very obvious) would
be useful.

back to gl .. .
?  #$GL_VERSION_1_3
1