[Openmcl-devel] How to set openmcl's exit status?

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Fri Sep 27 18:58:48 PDT 2002

Gary Byers wrote:
> The canonical way of exiting from OpenMCL is via CCL:QUIT; it's
> [...]
> (The patch is in CVS, as of a few minutes ago.)

Great background & innard information, Gary, and then a blazing fast
patch. Wow, thanks!

I'm fairly new to OpenMCL and have read some through the mail list
archives. Your newest patch in CVS brings up another question: is it
"reasonable" to periodically just "cvs update" with an untagged
(HEAD?)  OpenMCL CVS tree and build the latest, bleeding-edge OpenMCL
version?

I see that at some point, this was a "bad" idea leading to a mixture
of incompatible code. But, I recall earlier this month that you wrote
about changing that.

Thanks again for your perfectly helpful and speedy resolution of my
exit status need!

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal