[Openmcl-devel] utf-8 support in openmcl?

Tim Moore moore at bricoworks.com
Wed Apr 16 10:34:26 PDT 2003

I took a really quick look at this a few weeks ago.  It looks like there's
some (possibly vestigial) support for 16 bit general characters and
strings. I imagine this was to support the CLtL1 notion of character
attributes.

Would that be a viable path to unicode support? I believe that UTF-16
covers most of the Unicode scripts that people are likely to use in
practice.

Tim