[Openmcl-devel] problems initializing

tsvika solan tsolan at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 11 17:39:32 UTC 2003

So I am running mac os x, and using the built-in emacs. I am pretty sure I
configured my .emacs file correctly, but I could be wrong. Basically
everything seems to work, I am able to start openmcl (mac common lisp) in
inferior mode, but as soon as I try to do ilisp->load file and enter the
file name, it says "Started initializing ILISP" and just freezes there...
and I have to kill emacs.

I have tried several different files, so I know it's not the file that
I'm trying to load that's causing the problems. Any suggestions?

Openmcl-devel mailing list
Openmcl-devel at clozure.com