[Openmcl-devel] problems initializing

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Tue Feb 11 11:57:28 PST 2003

What is your .emacs file ? The combination Mac OS X 10.2.3, built-in
emacs, ILISP 5.12.0 and OpenMCL 0.13.4 works fine, although I am using
the Mac OS X GUI of emacs 21.3.50.1 (my own build from CVS some time
ago). I you want I can send you my .emacs file to get you started.

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc